Monday, July 11, 2011

A Little Background

Hello! Just looking for a place to catalog all the good people, good food and good design we encounter every day out here on the east end of Long Island.  I also find myself constantly recommending what to do and see to our city friends, and others,  and I thought it would be fun to compile it all in one place as a reference guide of sorts.

I've lived in the city for almost 10 years and on the North Fork for about the last three. Over this past year, I've experienced a transition from a "weekender" to an "insider" (I dare not say, local) and discovered a whole different experience which I want to share. I hope you enjoy my thoughts, ideas and opinions  - and just ignore them if you don't!  I'll do my best to document our life out east and share insider tips as I come across them.  Cheers and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment